There are many factors that go into determining which printers to invest in for your office. The reliability of a printer and ease of use can determine whether your new printer will deliver the productivity you want. Picking the right combination of printers for your office can significantly improve your overall productivity, and save you money at the same time.
Here are a few questions to keep in mind when shopping for a new printer:
- What options are included that I need?
- What is the reliability record of the printer? Or of the manufacturer?
- Can I easily manage and troubleshoot the printer?
- How fast does it take for the printer to get a first page out?
- What is the total cost of ownership?
- What kind of security tools does it offer?
Asking these questions can help you determine not only what kind of printing devices you need, but also which printers will help your employees become more productive and will work the best at the lowest total cost of ownership.
Printers from Current Business Technologies provide:
- High Quality: Integrated toner and cartridge design delivers unmatched print quality because you essentially replace the complete imaging system when you replace a black HP toner cartridge.
- Speed and Efficiency: Instant-on features allows printers to finish printing many documents before competing devices even finish warming up, all while saving you money with reduced power consumption.
- Multiple Options: Our printers offer many options that other brands do not, including auto-duplex, stapling, and multi-bin mailboxes.
- Print Software: Through our Remote Print Management program, we can provide you with a very high level of control for all the print devices on your network, allowing you to route specific alerts to the appropriate people and multiple destinations. For example, you can send supplies alerts to the nearest administrative assistants and troubleshooting alerts to the helpdesk.
- Added Security: Our Printers support private identification printing to ensure that highly sensitive documents are not printed until you key a personal identification number at the printer's control panel.
Managed Print Services
With Managed Print Services from Current Business Technologies, managing your printer fleet has never been easier. With automated meter reads and supply ordering, you will be sure that you always have exactly what you need to get the job done. You will also be able to continually monitor the printing that takes place in your organization so you will always have an accurate read of what is being printed and what can be cut down to reduce costs.
If you would like to learn more about our Managed Print Services program, please visit our MPS page.