Obaly Morava Installs World’s First HP High-speed Inkjet Corrugated Packaging Solution

PALO ALTO, Calif. — HP today announced that Obaly Morava, a.s. installed the world’s first HP High-speed Inkjet Corrugated Packaging Solution to digitally pre-print high-quality corrugated liners and meet demand for faster time to market.

HP Delivers Services to Help Enterprises Accelerate the Benefits of Big Data and Analytics

PALO ALTO, Calif., Aug. 26, 2014 — HP today announced HP Business Intelligence Modernization Services designed to help enterprises understand, manage and leverage their data to improve customer engagement, create new business opportunities and reduce costs.

Protecting HP StoreAll Storage

More Green: Recycling and Saving Money

Reducing your carbon footprint is something we strive for everyday. The best place to start is looking at something you do everyday: work. When you are in the office you should still be thinking about reducing waste and thinking of ways to reduce, recycle, and reuse!

Here are a few ways to help you save money and the environment:

Improve Strategy for Your Business with Managed IT Services

When 80% of your IT resources are dedicated to day-to-day maintenance and the other 20% is dedicated to putting out fires, that leaves little to no time to devote to strategic activities and addressing new opportunities that could be profitable to the company. When businesses are cornered with this problem, more then not they look into managed IT services. When a business can offload some or all of the daily mundane tasks from their IT department, it frees up time for their in house department to focus on strategic endeavors, goals, and objectives.

MFP: Purchasing, Leasing, or Renting?

Multifunctioning printers have proven to be a staple in offices today. With a MFP you can save space in the office, money from having to purchase so many different cartages, and save stress from having to run so many different machines. When you plan on adding a MFP to the office there are three things that should come to mind: purchasing, leasing and renting.

While there is no wrong method to adding an MFP to the office it is important to know about your options.

Purchasing MFP Outright

Immediate Benefits of Managed Print Services

Changing, cleaning, feeding, and chasing alarms sounds more like a babysitters job rather then a typical printing day at the office. It has been said that printing makes up 3% of the office budget of a company but most offices do not really have an idea of how much they print, how much paper they feed, or how fast they run through toner. To keep a fleet of printers running in top shape demands a lot of attention. If you find your office is constantly babysitting the printers, you may be ready for the benefits of managed print services.

Ensuring that your Data is Secure

Security is really a main concern for businesses everywhere, especially in the age of electronic use of information. When it was previously proper to hold all records in a locked filing cabinet, the concept of data theft was a lot more far fetched. The introduction of electronic file storage has introduced the conversation about data safety to the leading edge of matters of debate. Corporations have an accountability to maintain their data secure, not merely for their own reasons, but also for their clientele.

What's so great about Managed Print Services

Entrepreneurs occasionally forget about certain costs that occur within their business. This is thanks to a variety of factors, but many times, simply because the fact that business people have no idea exactly where these costs are accrued. These hidden expenses express themselves all over a business, but one region that you could determine with the proper managed service would be the costs connected with printing. Managed print services let you to track just how much is invested on publishing every month, and then locates methods to cut unneeded fees.

Different IT Services for your Company

An entrepreneur must monitor the many different features a company must face in order to stay lucrative in a hectic setting. To carry out this effectively, the business owner need to ensure that various divisions are operating as effectively as they ought to be. This is simpler said than done, as many corporations have numerous divisions that have different requirements at different instances. This is when the important gain comes from when outsourcing your It requirements.


Subscribe to Blog